Ask Unkle Hadron

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

THE HADRON COLLIDER

ACH. I AM FAILING TO DOOM MANKIND. ZE SHAME. ZO, I VILL MAKE NEW CAREER. I AM AVAILABLE TO DEAL VIZ ALL YOUR QUESTIONS. I AM HERE TO HELP YOU UND OFFER TOBLERONE. ASK ME ANYTHING, I VILL NOT JUDGINK YOU.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
My dog needs neutering. I'll give you a tenner if you focus your positron beam and turn his groin into a black hole.

just jim

Unkle, I recommend you read "Don't Sweat the Small Stuff" by Richard Carlson.
Apart from that, I have a question. What can hewman kind really hope to gain from smashing little balls together in a big washing machine?

Smeggers

Can you please tell me a little more about Abbott-Farhi models of composite W and Z vector bosons?

OP
OP
THE HADRON COLLIDER

THE HADRON COLLIDER

dan_bo said:
My dog needs neutering. I'll give you a tenner if you focus your positron beam and turn his groin into a black hole.
I AM ZE AGONY UNKLE, NOT ZE VET. IF I AM DOING ZIS HIS GIBBLY BITS VILL BE FALLINK OUT. TIE AN ELASTIC BAND AROUND IT AND IT VILL DROP OFF OF ITS OWN ACCORD.
POSSIBLY.

domtyler

Über Member
THE HADRON COLLIDER said:
ZER PINK IS SCORING MORE POINTS BUT I VILL COLLIDE ZEM ALL.

You sir, are talking complete and utter cosmic space balls! :biggrin::angry:!:evil::angry:

OP
OP
THE HADRON COLLIDER

THE HADRON COLLIDER

just jim said:
Unkle, I recommend you read "Don't Sweat the Small Stuff" by Richard Carlson.
Apart from that, I have a question. What can hewman kind really hope to gain from smashing little balls together in a big washing machine?
ZIS BOOK IS GIVING ME GREAT COMFORT.
IS LIKE BIG GAME OF CONKERS. VE PLAY ZE CONKERS AND HOPE ZAT GOD HAS NOT BAKED HIS IN ZE COSMIC OVEN.

Top Bottom