Australian GP

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

col

Legendary Member
I missed this when is it on? I enjoy watching formula 1 but never read listings.

Mr Pig

I think the Brawn cars will do well, both cars up front mean it's not a fluke or just down to a driver who can pull out a good lap.

Hamilton is a charger. It cost him the title in his first season but where he is this weekend it'll do him good. Expect to see him finish a lot higher than he starts.

Yes, it should be an interesting season, although the cars do look stupid with that snow plough on the front! But F1 is increasingly becoming an irrelevance, just another way for people with money to w*** off! The way the rules are going it won't be long until there are road cars that are faster and more technologically advanced.

Will1985

Über Member
The back is probably not a bad place to start for Hamilton - if he holds back until after the first corner he will keep out of trouble as I think some of those front wings are going to come off as cars compete for space.

Very pleased for Brawn, but then they started to develop the 09 car (as Honda) very early on last season compared to other teams when they realised the car was rubbish. Livery looks cool and understated, shame there are some Virgin logos on it now - could be a good colourscheme for a commuting bike...

Rob S

Will1985 said:
Livery looks cool and understated, shame there are some Virgin logos on it now

I think the Brawn colour scheme 'best' highlights the dumbed down bodywork of the new regulations....the Brawns look like F3000 cars:wacko:

Already thinking Eddie Jordan and DC are a mistake too.:biggrin:

PaulB

Legendary Member
Is anyone else as confused by all of the above as I am?

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Honda. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Idiots. I'm really glad this has happened.

The only thing I worry about is Mad Max and co rewriting the results of the first two races. I thought on the double diffuser issue it was interesting that the real whingers about the issue actually did very well in qualifying. If this carries on into the first two races I see this as evidence enough not to change it. I only hope that the FIA see sense and rather do what they have in the past, ban the double diffuser from being used in future rather than rewriting results - not that I think they should interfere.

Eddie Jordan bickering :biggrin:.

marinyork

6am Sunday morning. Repeated 1pm with bits chopped out. Allegedly it'll appear on iPlayer but we've seen this promises before, it remains to be seen whether rights will allow them to.

col

Legendary Member
marinyork said:
6am Sunday morning. Repeated 1pm with bits chopped out. Allegedly it'll appear on iPlayer but we've seen this promises before, it remains to be seen whether rights will allow them to.

Thank you kindly:biggrin:

marinyork

Happens dave r.

Hmmm Trulli at the back is good for everybody on the grid wanting to make their way forwards. Big shame about Glock, shame the ferraris are the big winners.

Top Bottom