Ay oop Fnaar lad...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
Hope he's finished by now :biggrin:

domtyler

Über Member
Haven't heard of anyone dying this year, so hopefully he's okay. Is it worth ringing 'round the hospitals?

Wolf04

Kirstie said:
Great north run which is a half marathon isn't it?
Flippin' geordies - jammy buggers had all the best weather while us in the midlands slogged through an all night race in the peeing rain and howling gales. Pah.

The sun shines on the righteous! Also we have to support Newcastle United, Pah indeed.

Here's what got writ elsewhere...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fnaar
Great North Run sunday morning
I cam 16,974th (out of 52,000)... time of 2hrs 6 mins

Happy Hamstrings!

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
tdr1nka said:
And I'll bet he only wore a T-shirt and shorts.
Those 'crazy' Northeners:rolleyes: ;) :ohmy:
It was really enjoyable... fantastic atmosphere at the start and all the way through, ... quite a battle to get through sometimes (my start position was very near the back) but great weather for it too... lots of folk giving out biscuits, orange quarters, jelly babies and so on... very welcome ... even the little scrotes squirting you with water from discarded bottles in some of the less salubrious areas was kind of welcome (I squirted one back... got hime right in the fizzog :biggrin:) ... and I saw Elvis too! He was running, AND later he was performing by the side of the road! Really good fun, I recommend it to you all

(PS: I'm actuallly a southerner, who's gone native since moving up here) :smile:

Top Bottom