Batavus Jakima and Cube Ltd Comp

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mcrbikers

Mens Burgundy Batavus Jakima 2001 and Womens Black Cube Ltd Comp 2010

Our two bikes were kidnapped last night from the hallway outside our flat door, waiting for the ransom to appear on gumtree, ebay etc To be honest, I would just be happy to see them again in some shape or form. But the thiefs had obviously cased our bikes, as they left our neighbours. Wish I hadn't slept so well last night now, for they must have carried both out, and that would have been noisy.

The bikes were locked together with the axa wheel lock on the Batavus, hopefully the thiefs have struggled with a bit of dutch engineering today. Anyway I suspect that we will have to say goodbye to our babies, well the Batavus was 10 years old and has been a companion with me on numerous European trips, I would be happy for it to come back with some parts missing. Anyway we will be keeping our eyes posted. Forgot how shoot this feels, not 24hrs yet, but the mourning is sending me up and down in waves of anger.

Obviously have found this forum today, and happy to see there have been some happy endings to other bikes posted here. And that the Police are taking this problem seriously. Good luck.

I love MCR is a bit hard to swallow today!

Top Bottom