beards

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
anyroadup. Here's 'Christopher Mahon' on the matter

When I voted in the LCC poll for "Go Dutch" I voted on the manifesto of this blog. I am puzzled how vehicular cyclists have inserted killer ASLs into LCC' s designs. Don't they realize they lost the vote? Doesn't LCC management realize that vehicular cycling was REJECTED in that vote? What can we do?

Dell, have you been out with the brushes and the green paint again... that's taking localism too far...

JohnTCC

Does all this mean I have to shave off my beard:eek:

I have a beard and love it, I follow a strict rule of only shaving during BST so that my face is warm in the winter:santa:

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Wasn't it ken that originally approved both the superhighways and cycle hire.
sort of. TfL were working on the cycle hire from about 2005, but the intention was that it cover the 32 boroughs, and Brent (I think) and one other Conservative borough were having none of it, so it got bogged down. The Cycling Superhighways were already planned by the time of the last election, although some, such as CS3 and CS8 have been messed about with since the election

Johnson claims to have spent £206M on cycling and who's to say he's wrong? My question is - does that represent a good deal for Londoners who don't cycle. I suspect that, while the Barclays Bikes may boost tourism, and the Superhighways have undoubtedly made a difference, I couldn't make the case that it has.

Reactions: gaz
Beards are a safety item.

The bigger the beard the better.

The compression of the wiry and strong fibres in beard hair absorbs the energy of impact and prevents head and facial injuries.

I fell off my bike once and did not suffer a head injury therefore this is true... I hate to think what injuries I would have incurred if I had been beardless!

I don't know how you can all possibly be out there on bicycles risking death and injury just because you feel that beards are uncool!

1771696 said:
Easy, there will be calls for afros next.
I prefer the Celtic look!

Oh and please note the useful accessory braids for adding LEDs, and reflective strips

cynric.jpg

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Beards are a safety item.

The bigger the beard the better.

The compression of the wiry and strong fibres in beard hair absorbs the energy of impact and prevents head and facial injuries.

I fell off my bike once and did not suffer a head injury therefore this is true... I hate to think what injuries I would have incurred if I had been beardless!

I don't know how you can all possibly be out there on bicycles risking death and injury just because you feel that beards are uncool!
Keep up, we've already discussed in the helmet threads that a blond wig is the ultimate safety item for cycling. + a boob job. :laugh:

Inertia

I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!!
Keep up, we've already discussed in the helmet threads that a blond wig is the ultimate safety item for cycling. + a boob job. :laugh:
I think the three b's, (Blonde wig, Boob job PLUS Beard) will definitely result in you being given more space on the road.

How tacky and so very "Jordan"!

A wig and a boob job..............whatever happened to the natural look?

Top Bottom