Being a female cyclist sometimes is hilarious!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
linfordlunchbox said:
I made the same mistake with theclaud when she first joined as she was such an aggressive and assertive poster. I pissed her off with my usual debating style ;) and then found out that 'hell hath no fury like a woman scorned' :laugh:

Women know how to hang onto grudges - I don't think she has forgiven me since!

Not true, Linford - I find we are getting on much better these days, and I prefer it that way. :smile: It is also not true that women are especially prone to bear grudges, that they are inherently submissive or that they interpret someone arguing with them as being "scorned". But don't let me try and get you into an argument here :smile:.

LLB

theclaud said:
Not true, Linford - I find we are getting on much better these days, and I prefer it that way. :rofl: It is also not true that women are especially prone to bear grudges, that they are inherently submissive or that they interpret someone arguing with them as being "scorned". But don't let me try and get you into an argument here :rofl:.

xx(

Arch

Married to Night Train
linfordlunchbox said:
Women know how to hang onto grudges - I don't think she has forgiven me since!

Nah, she just hasn't found any reason to like you any more than she did in the first place...:rofl:

I can fully recommend forum romance, BTW.xx(:thumbsup:

spandex

I love Dr D
So you can Arch so you can.

Now I'm single :rofl:xx( and thinking it would be nice to know some more female Cyclists.

LLB

Arch said:
Nah, she just hasn't found any reason to like you any more than she did in the first place...:rofl:

I can fully recommend forum romance, BTW.:rofl::thumbsup:

The bittersweet emotions of a public courtship eh Arch xx(

Arch

Married to Night Train
Sh4rkyBloke said:
Whoa there - you can't just skip into a thread and say that before waltzing out again....

Details young lady, details!!! ;)

If you trawl back to Saturday morning on the Tea? thread, you'll find out...;)

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Sorted. Message in there now. And here's a little emoticon present for you. ;)

serenade.gif

Arch

Married to Night Train
Sh4rkyBloke said:
Sorted. Message in there now. And here's a little emoticon present for you. ;)

serenade.gif

;):biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom