Big Bus Company Waterproofs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Willow

unlike us then that could have used those waterproofs on the rugby pitch - I had to peel DS2's clothes off, if the washing machine had been bigger may have shoved him in with the kit!

User1314 said:
Took kids to Tate Modern today as Rugby Training was cancelled due to waterlogged pitch (it was a swamp).

Mr and Mrs Tourist, a word of advice.

It is not cool to wear plastic matching His 'n' Hers Big Bus Company free waterproofs whilst walking around the galleries INSIDE where it is not raining.

Unless you are wearing it ironically.

Philistine!

Don't you recognise "performance art" when you see it?

They were being paid thousands for that!

Trillian

Willow said:
unlike us then that could have used those waterproofs on the rugby pitch - I had to peel DS2's clothes off, if the washing machine had been bigger may have shoved him in with the kit!

my dad contemplated the garden hose when he picked me and my older brother up from scout camp once

if memory serves me right, we changed in the garage and ran into the house for a shower.

Willow

Trillian said:
my dad contemplated the garden hose when he picked me and my older brother up from scout camp once

if memory serves me right, we changed in the garage and ran into the house for a shower.

he was made to strip down to his pants on the doorstep! Poor little chap was freezing.

Top Bottom