Big Issue - #2 in a compulsive series

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Turn it into an orgy
You've not met my munter friends.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Surely all wine is served in these?

T2eC16VQE9s3HFerBRTGp7pysg6012.JPG

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Turn it into an orgy. You may gain/lose a few visitors which may help. Else you'll not worry about glasses when you're all having fun.
I thought the Pampas grass outside had gone.

Reminds me of that Victoria Wood line about when she went to a party where everyone threw their keys in the middle of the room, She wasn't sure who got her Moped but drove that Peugeot for years.

snorri

Legendary Member
I saw the thread title and thought rich p was now reduced to flogging the Big Issue and therefor had an interest in making the content sound even more exciting

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Stop having posh wine glasses and just get IKEA .... Then each time you break one you just get some more (though by the sound of it as you keep breaking them get 6 spare;)) The advantage of this option is you can have more than 6 people around for dinner.... Of course that might mean you have a new problem .... Only 6 plates?:whistle:

Milkfloat

An Peanut
So my solution, use the sets of 5 for your guests (assuming you have 3 sets of five for red, white and water) a and then use a different set for yourself. However, you also have to use a different set of crockery and cutlery for yourself. If you really want to do it properly, you need different food and a different chair as well. That should freak them all out.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Stop having posh wine glasses and just get IKEA .... Then each time you break one you just get some more (though by the sound of it as you keep breaking them get 6 spare;)) The advantage of this option is you can have more than 6 people around for dinner.... Of course that might mean you have a new problem .... Only 6 plates?:whistle:
:stop: Wine tastes better out of posh glasses, just as tea tastes worse out of tin mugs.

Top Bottom