Bike advice please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rovers1875

Veteran
You have obviously been looking in Halfords, Have you considered the Voodoo Bizango 29er it gets the best reviews of any sub £600 MTB. I must admit I have one and it;s capabilities are far in excess of my skills. My mate who can actually ride, has had it on the red run at Gisburn forest and came back grinning from ear to ear. And they are currently being discounted to £479 "Worth considering"

OP
OP
mark st1

mark st1

Plastic Manc
You have obviously been looking in Halfords, Have you considered the Voodoo Bizango 29er it gets the best reviews of any sub £600 MTB. I must admit I have one and it;s capabilities are far in excess of my skills. My mate who can actually ride, has had it on the red run at Gisburn forest and came back grinning from ear to ear. And they are currently being discounted to £479 "Worth considering"

Thanks for the tip will check it out.

MiK1138

Veteran
If yo
Thanks both of you now just wondering weather it's worth the stretch up to this or weather it's s bit unnecessary for a newbie..

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/...goryId=165499&productId=1173726&storeId=10001
ur Going for the Pro 29er try and get the 2015 its better specced than the 2016 only comes with an 11 speed drivetrain which to me seems a bit useless on a mountain bike, i just picked up the 2015 a couple of days ago and had a great time on it

Levo-Lon

Guru
If yo

ur Going for the Pro 29er try and get the 2015 its better specced than the 2016 only comes with an 11 speed drivetrain which to me seems a bit useless on a mountain bike, i just picked up the 2015 a couple of days ago and had a great time on it

never mind :banghead:

Top Bottom