Bikes price increase :-(

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Been waiting on my employer to sort out the cycle to work scheme before buying a new touring bike. Was looking at the Ridgeback Panorama which seemed pretty well equipped & under the grand limit at £899. The details of the scheme arrived this morning, so logged onto wheelies website to see that the 2009 Panorama has gone up to £1099 but appears to be the same spec as 2008 models (well i cant see any obvious differences) :wahhey:

Back to the drawing board now. Dont really want the Galaxy with bar end shifters, so may be the Claud Butler Dalesman now :biggrin:

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
Someone, somewhere will have a 2008 Panorama for sale at a reduced price soon...

Noodley

Baggy said:
Someone, somewhere will have a 2008 Panorama for sale at a reduced price soon...

I think that's the problem with bike to work schemes - I think they have to be full price bikes :biggrin:

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
Noodley said:
I think that's the problem with bike to work schemes - I think they have to be full price bikes :biggrin:
:wahhey: Hmmm, someone I know has just got a 2008 something or other instead of the new 2009 version, it probably depends on how nice your bike shop is...

OP
OP
Soltydog

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Baggy said:
:wahhey: Hmmm, someone I know has just got a 2008 something or other instead of the new 2009 version, it probably depends on how nice your bike shop is...

Our CTWS is through Wheelies.co.uk so i'll give them a call on Monday & see if they can do anything, but I'm not gonna hold my breath :biggrin:

Top Bottom