bloody ebay

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

luplowe

bought a crankset of ebay, due to come yesterday- didnt . i was sure it would come today- like fuk it did. now im p issed of wondering if ive been ripped of , stripped the bike down n evrything.. new front mech ,bb, nifty little stem, arrived from wiggle this morning . id planned to be riding it by now what a bummer. someones goner cop an earfull somewhere.

Maz

Guru
How long have you been waiting for delivery? When did you buy the item?

02GF74

Über Member
2 days late, that is terrible. How you must have been traumatised. I would take legal action after leaving negative feedback.

OP
OP
luplowe

luplowe

bought it saturday, bloke said it would arrrive weds still no joy ive sent him an email no reply yet , ive never had an issue with ebay but from a quick sqint at the terms looks like i might have to wait 10 days from purchase date before they get involved.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
People have lives - he might not have been able to get to a post office. Possibly posted Monday, lucky to get it by Wednesday. It will come, no need to fire off emails and stuff....just be patient - if you can't wait, you should have ordered of Wiggle and got next day delivery.

Carwash

Señor Member
Two days late? Oh noes! Teh horror!!!! Write to your MP!

When I bought a settle from ebay it arrived about a month and a half later than the guy originally promised. Still arrived though. Man up and be patient, for goodenss' sake! It's only a crankset!

Maz

Guru
Carwash said:
It's only a crankset!
Yeh. No need to get wound up about it.

Jaded

Pah. I sold a crankset on ebay at the weekend and then had to take the mother-in-law to hospital, the dog died, all three kids got excluded from school and the gable end of the house fell off taking the phone line and the power out with it.

I'm just in this internet cafe and my inbox has 400 email from the bloke that bought the crankset!

Mr Phoebus

Jaded said:
Pah. I sold a crankset on ebay at the weekend and then had to take the mother-in-law to hospital, the dog died, all three kids got excluded from school and the gable end of the house fell off taking the phone line and the power out with it.

I'm just in this internet cafe and my inbox has 400 email from the bloke that bought the crankset!

If you're receiving any 'crank calls' it's best to contact your phone provider and maybe the police.

OP
OP
luplowe

luplowe

Jaded said:

yea yea yea but what about the crankset..:tongue:

Top Bottom