Bobba Fett

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

papercorn2000

I was at the Wickerman Festival last weekend and saw a tent which looked exactly like Bobba Fett. I took a picture with the intention of sticking it on here as a hilarious thread - starter. Unfortunately, I can't upload the damn photo - so this is a totally pointless thread.
Sorry to anyone who has wasted 30 seconds of their life perusing it in the hope of seeing something remotely interesting...

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Try again

OP
OP
papercorn2000

papercorn2000

I have. I hate computers sometimes.

It really was a funny picture, it really tickled me. It added to what was a great weekend - good weather, some great bands - most of whom I can't remember who they were.

And now it's all ruined. Bleagh!:whistle:

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Chin up! Just the knowledge I have gained that there IS such a thing as a Bobba Fett tent was worth it!

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
If you're interested with weird similarities papercorn2000, some people think that Vader's helmet is hidden in the 1970-74 title sequence for doctor who, when John Pertwee was around.

Here it is
FVK64YYTL1ES9J6YVZ.medium.jpg

Noodley

papercorn2000 said:
I was at the Wickerman Festival last weekend ..

I know the Festival co-ordinator. Which will have wasted some more seconds of your life to read that useless bit of information :whistle:

papercorn2000 said:
I was at the Wickerman Festival last weekend and saw a tent which looked exactly like Bobba Fett. I took a picture with the intention of sticking it on here as a hilarious thread - starter. Unfortunately, I can't upload the damn photo - so this is a totally pointless thread.
Sorry to anyone who has wasted 30 seconds of their life perusing it in the hope of seeing something remotely interesting...

Tsk!!!:smile::whistle:

Top Bottom