brazilian man drives almost four miles dying cyclist

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sazzaa

The screenshot of everyone with their phones out makes me not want to watch that. Sad times.

sazzaa

Awful, just awful. Nobody seemed to be wanting to help. Why you would want photos like that is a mystery to me.

Steve

I'm guessing they're videoing it? The whole youtube culture thing distubs me massively. It must be horrific for that cyclist's family to see that.

I can't understand why people stand with their phones up at gigs either, just enjoy the moment instead, why does everything need to be documented?

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Ghouls taking pictures of it!:dry: These freaks probably wouldn't help a human or an animal in distress as it would lessen their chance of getting a "great pic"!

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
you've heard the term Rubbernecking before? An awful lot of slowed traffic & eventual tailbacks on the opposite side of carriageways are caused by it.

as a race we're no different now to how we've always been, its just that technology now gives us an immediate means of documenting our presence at the unusual or macabre.
Those ghouls wouldn't have helped before the advent of mobile phones either they'd just have stood around talking about how awful it is.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Much as it is wrong, part of me inside would like to cycle up to the scene, shoot the driver, then tell the rubber neckers to take pictures of him instead......

Then when they do that, shoot the first one taking pictures, and repeat till there are no people left to take pictures, or they stop taking pictures....

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
reminds me of the lorry driver who ran over a cyclist , bike was stuck to the grille and the driver drove for miles before stopping to remove it .

subaqua

What’s the point
you've heard the term Rubbernecking before? An awful lot of slowed traffic & eventual tailbacks on the opposite side of carriageways are caused by it.

as a race we're no different now to how we've always been, its just that technology now gives us an immediate means of documenting our presence at the unusual or macabre.
Those ghouls wouldn't have helped before the advent of mobile phones either they'd just have stood around talking about how awful it is.

yeah, two weeks ago I had to shout at the arrisholes that were using phones while i was trying to keep the guys airway open . even the Met arriving didn't stop them

Top Bottom