Calshot anyone?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
of course headgardner- the more the merrier - i'm sure he will beat us all hands down!! I'll keep you in the loop for when we eventually get enough people together to go...this may be some time though!!

robgul

Legendary Member
If anyone fancies an outing to Newport (Wales) velodrome I have a couple of spaces on Sunday 20 December - PM for details

Rob

montage

God Almighty
Young Un said:
Like I said, just my two pense worth. I don't want to start an arguement, because I really can't be bothered. I will just say that I am getting my information from Manchester and Newport coachjes who say there are only 2 velodromes in the UK.

A friend told me that the coffee Revel's taste disgusting, so I should avoid eating these if I could. I tried a coffee Revel and I liked it.

Young Un said:
Calshot isn't representative of a true Velodrome - the track is crazily short and steep, and apparently you struggle to get up onto the banking - I would avoid it to be honest!

Young Un said:
Like I said, just my two pense worth. I don't want to start an arguement, because I really can't be bothered. I will just say that I am getting my information from Manchester and Newport coachjes who say there are only 2 velodromes in the UK.
Sorry Young Un but before you were born and before Manchester and Newport were built Calshot was the only indoor velodrome in the country and as such the British track team used it for winter training. Oh and it's penn'rth

Top Bottom