Can I post a bike question in here?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm not sure which other bit it would fit in, but how many wheels should a quad bike have?

My mates got one with only four wheels, surely a quad bicycle should have eight?

On a similar note of things that confuse me. What are the 16 things that a 4x4 relates to, and why don't they call it a 16 instead setting a quiz on the car door? Are ordinary cars 8's or 4x2's?

Globalti

Legendary Member
Silly isn't it?

My pet hate is people who get dates wrong - for example almost everybody celebrated the new millenium on 1 January 2000 when the 20th century still had a year left to run. Muppets.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
ordinary cars are 4x2.. four wheels, two driven.

as for the millennium... it's not worth worrying about.... the calendars are all made up anyway and have been fiddled with when shown not to work. For me, it makes more sense to mark the new century at the *000 mark... only insane pedants think *001 is the correct and only way

OP
OP
ClichéGuevara

ClichéGuevara

Legendary Member
224813963_c2efa262e2.jpg

OP
OP
ClichéGuevara

ClichéGuevara

Legendary Member

as for the millennium... it's not worth worrying about.... the calendars are all made up anyway and have been fiddled with when shown not to work. For me, it makes more sense to mark the new century at the *000 mark... only insane pedants think *001 is the correct and only way

When they found the calenders didn't work, did they try turning them off and on again?

Calenders are pants though. One of the few certainties in life is that night follows day (or is it vice versa) how do they come up with a way of counting that gets it so far wrong, that I've got to work a day for nothing every four years?

Top Bottom