Can we have another for/against helmet argument on here or is there another forum for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

midlife

Guru
...... Yorkshire hot pot doesn't sound right.

Shaun

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I'd like a debate about how slack a chain must become before it is officially slack.

This chain is definitely slack.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPZMHT5kl49Xzo7irYs0GyQjNiqWX5A5-ARlLMfcxqvCZQcImX.jpg

so is this one

watch_chains_009.jpg

This one isn't

I'm not sure if this one is tight or slack as only its own weight is putting it under tension.

crane-hook-big-chain-under-blue-sky-20266052.jpg

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
And if David Byrne is such a keen cyclist why did he go on so much about the road to nowhere?

Because nowhere is the ideal destination for cyclist?

I'd like a debate about how slack a chain must become before it is officially slack.

If it binds such that the bike is unrideable then it is not slack. If you want to be really sure then get out the welder.

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
This chain is definitely slack.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPZMHT5kl49Xzo7irYs0GyQjNiqWX5A5-ARlLMfcxqvCZQcImX.jpg
Actually vernon, I think you will find that the picture is clearly taken and then presented in a biased way, if you can post me a link to the source information that has resulted in this falsehood, bring me the photographer to explain his methodology and tell your butler that I like cream in my coffee, not milk, then we might have a debate on a level playing field. For now though, I call fake! :whistle:

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
When it comes to cheese though, nothing beats Cheshire.
actually you're right (ish)... whilst cheese is my staple diet, I'm not a huge fan of Lancashire cheese.
...... Yorkshire hot pot doesn't sound right.

Shaun
very true... but Yorkshire Television had a better jingle than Granada... and Corrie has always been better than Emmerdale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom