Can you recommend a USB drive keyring?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A

another_dave_b

I recently lost a Kingston USB drive that worked loose from my keyring, the ByteStor one I've bought to replace it looks like it may break off (I thought the silver bit was metal).

Can you recommend a USB keyring?

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Had one of these for a year now, kncking around in me pocket every day with a big lump of keys attached. Good as.

MajorMantra

[quote name='swee'pea99']Had one of these for a year now, kncking around in me pocket every day with a big lump of keys attached. Good as.[/quote]

I wonder if that's as strong as they claim. If it is I could use something like that - my last USB stick stopped working after it was run over by a taxi when it flew out of my pocket whilst cycling.:sad:

Matthew

I've been using that ByteStor design (I have 2) for a while now - never worried me that it might snap and hasn't shown any signs of doing so. OTOH, a Staples own-branded one that I had did part company with the body of the stick at the point where the attaching ring fastened to the body.

MajorMantra

Mr Pig said:
Tisk, cheap rubbish eh? ;0)

I know. Shocking, isn't it?;)

It was particularly vexing actually as the USB stick appears undamaged, but nothing happens when you plug it into a PC. Grrr.

Matthew

Top Bottom