CANCELLED: Late Late delayed Christmas Night Ride to Bognor 29/01/10

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
mistral said:
Sounds like a plan - Haslemere is only 25 miles or so, I'm sure we'll be up for that at least, seeing as Al is buying the beer.

Hmmm maybe...
Is it the same café at Bognor as per the FNRttC? They were serving grog by 9am!:rolleyes:

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Aperitif said:
Should think so - he'll go like the wind.
You'll pass him easily though Davy...if past performance is anything to go by...:smile:

Cheeky! We all know I dont go cycling now with two loafs of fruit bread now... :rolleyes:

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
mistral said:
Sounds like a plan - Haslemere is only 25 miles or so, I'm sure we'll be up for that at least.

Ill be fine to be left there, seems a pretty straight route to Guildford from where I know where to go... may still get a 200miler in yet! :rolleyes:

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
MacB said:
that wasn't the problem, it was continuing to eat the remaining 1.5 loaves after the issues were evident:evil:

Hahaha! Ill have you know, since its been a long time since weve both been on the same cycle, I am really rather good these days.. :smile:

:rolleyes:

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Davywalnuts said:
Hahaha! Ill have you know, since its been a long time since weve both been on the same cycle, I am really rather good these days.. :smile:

:rolleyes:

we were on Whitstable together and, very briefly, the Windsor one

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
MacB said:
we were on Whitstable together and, very briefly, the Windsor one

those were the days when it was still sunny at half 4 in the afternoons.. Since then, youve got new handle bars.. and more new handbars that are funny shaped! ;)

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
Aperitif said:
Not too busy at the Post Office at this time of year Dave..:blush::rolleyes:? :rolleyes:

I'm on nights (untill xmas) and had to blackmail collegues to get friday night off.:smile:

Are we meeting at HPC?

Top Bottom