CC Ecosse Lakes tour 2016

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
13325527_1164027276970417_8273596013832634645_n.jpg

That's a lorry load of Irn Bru before you even get into Scotland. The distribution network once you are north of the border must be gargantuan!

Fubar

Guru
That's a lorry load of Irn Bru before you even get into Scotland. The distribution network once you are north of the border must be gargantuan!

It's @Pat "5mph"'s personal truck, it follows her everywhere - didn't you see it going round Windermere??

OP
OP
Pat "5mph"

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Erm, that was in Abington, which not only is in Scotland, but also in South Lanarkshire, my local authority.
I'm sure South Lanarkshire starts around the area of Little Clyde, another area we passed that I would like to explore further.
Btw @Fubar you know that I am the highest media poster on CC? :biggrin:

Fubar

Guru
Erm, that was in Abington, which not only is in Scotland, but also in South Lanarkshire, my local authority.
I'm sure South Lanarkshire starts around the area of Little Clyde, another area we passed that I would like to explore further.
Btw @Fubar you know that I am the highest media poster on CC? :biggrin:

No Stopping No Shopping Pat!! You've obviously not been listening to Glorious Leader, which cannot go unpunished.

Fubar

Guru
So, are we doing the North 500 next year? :whistle: ^_^ :smooch::laugh:

Err, naw!

Top Bottom