Chain Reaction Fire Sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Tetedelacourse

Tetedelacourse

it took me a while but I got on. Couldn't flick from one page to the next though getting a "Server too busy" message.

Can't just be us Scots who are "frugal" with their money.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Got some bar ends for a fiver yesterday - hopefully they'll be fine when they arrive. The small print says it's only the outer packaging etc that may have been spoiled and they have re-packed it all. It does mention some light marks on certain items but seemed like many great bargains there!

dodgy

All the good stuff I've seen has 'discontinued' when you click on it, there were some uber bargains on XTR rear mechs, but all gone.

e-rider

crappy member
I had a look yesterday and all items were still in stock then - must have been selling the stuff like hot cakes last night. A lot of items had 50% off but nothing I really needed. In these situations it's easy to buy stuff you don't really need just because it's cheap!

OP
OP
Tetedelacourse

Tetedelacourse

I don't know. How can alloy components get water damage?

<stifles laughter in anticipation of punchline>

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Looks like I got stiched up on the bar ends. Order showing as "Processing" still and the item is now showing as discontinued :girl: they were showing in stock when i ordered them Yesterday though ;)

redjedi

Über Member
Sittingduck said:
Looks like I got stiched up on the bar ends. Order showing as "Processing" still and the item is now showing as discontinued :girl: they were showing in stock when i ordered them Yesterday though ;)

You may have got the only set. If you picked free delivery it may take a couple of day before they post it.

e-rider

crappy member
I souldn't worry just yet - I have received goods over a year ago and they still come up as 'processing' when I log into my account. They probably just forgot to change the status of the order. With my orders they seem to know that they've been sent and I've not received double of anything.

Top Bottom