Chatroom change - Opt-in now required

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Plenty of people don't get turbo trainers, but most of them aren't suggesting that there is a secret society of sweaty people all crammed into my garage plotting world domination and constantly bitching about each other.
I'm not making these things up - I distinctly remember gb155 being upset by some of the things that were said about him in Chat and I also remember Shaun having to take action against certain members for what they were saying in there.

I'm not suggesting that it goes on all the time, or that most of the people in there do it.

I still don't see what Chat offers that a Tea?-like thread doesn't. Mind you, I have never even looked at it so I suppose that I wouldn't! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
I appear to have forgotten to re-enable the chat tab when I was working on it last night - sorry guys.

It is now enabled and anyone in the chatroom usergroup should now be able to see it again in the top navigation bar.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

I'm not making these things up - I distinctly remember gb155 being upset by some of the things that were said about him in Chat and I also remember Shaun having to take action against certain members for what they were saying in there.

I'm not suggesting that it goes on all the time, or that most of the people in there do it.

I still don't see what Chat offers that a Tea?-like thread doesn't. Mind you, I have never even looked at it so I suppose that I wouldn't! :thumbsup:

Colin, that was what, 6 months ago, longer and the people involved have long since been banned/left the forum.

post edited

Noodley

A flounce. Superb.

Top Bottom