Confession ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrahamG

Guru
My ankle is currently in plaster so I'm on hiatus - after that I'm itching to get hold of my custom Hewitt frame and pimp that bad boy up! (Well, build it anyway)

Bug

yenrod said:
You need a job closer to home mate !

I live 90 miles from work, and yet I still manage to commute...

82 of those miles are on the train :sad:

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
I've been feeling less than cyclist-like recently - for various reasons I have hardly been out for a month, not even commuting much. But I find that once you get back on, you don't want to get off again...

Bug said:
I live 90 miles from work, and yet I still manage to commute...

82 of those miles are on the train :evil:

I did look into doing Newport - Birmingham on the train and cycling the rest of it. Because of the hours I work, I'd have been leaving work around 9pm, getting to Newport around 7 the next morning and getting home just in time to turn around and set off back to work ... and even then I'd have been maybe an hour late.;)

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Rhythm Thief said:
:biggrin:The nice thing is, Ms RT keeps hers in the lounge now too. When she first moved in with me she wouldn't even consider it.

Aw, shucks.:blush::blush:
Yeah, there's a couple of things my Mrs took a bit of initial persuading to do.... :smile:
:?::biggrin:

domtyler

Über Member
Fnaar said:
Yeah, there's a couple of things my Mrs took a bit of initial persuading to do.... :blush:
:blush::?:

Look at you, talk to you, go out with you, hang out at the bus shelter with you....

Top Bottom