continental ultra gatorskins

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
dantheman

dantheman

Veteran
jasper said:
What store is it Dan? I'm in Letchworth and I also pass the Stevenage and Biggleswade ones if you need any collecting...?

cheers for the offer, but the closest store with stock is Dunstable, and i'm not that bothered, as i got some about month ago, when visiting whipsnade zoo with family, so hence have a spare set..

nice to see someone local on here though, used to live in letchworth myself, on the grange estate..

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
I'm with Cheadle Hulme - this is the only tyre I've managed to wheelspin in the wet, and I'm no Mark Cavendish, y'know?

Parsimony and bloody mindedness have made me keep them on the wheels so far (and they are a nice tyre in dry conditions, no doubt - I have mine slightly above the recommended 95psi, and they roll really well) but they're going once I find something half decent to replace them with around the £30 mark.

U

User482

Any recommendations for tyres that are *really* grippy in the wet? I have a very slippy cycle path on my commute, and my 28mm panaracer pasellas are lethal when it rains.

NickM

Veteran
summerdays said:
...my friend who refuses to spend any money on his bike which is only used for commuting...

If the bloody thing takes him to work every day it doesn't deserve to have any money spent on it!

On the other hand, it also brings him home every day... :evil:

Top Bottom