Cooking veal

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User482

I cooked Mendip lamb with homegrown roasted potatoes, beetroot and tomatoes. All washed down with a Bordeaux Cru Bourgeois Superior. Pretentious, moi?

OP
OP
Cycling Naturalist
theclaud said:
What news on your veal dinner, then, Patrick? I came to this thread too late to promote the joys of Saltimbocca alla Romana...

Mrs. S commented that it would have been better with a sauce (creamy whole grain mustard was mooted) rather than the remains of the gravy from the Sunday roast.

wafflycat

User482 said:
I cooked Mendip lamb with homegrown roasted potatoes, beetroot and tomatoes. All washed down with a Bordeaux Cru Bourgeois Superior. Pretentious, moi?

Careful, User482... with that sort of fare, come the revolution you'll be having to put yourself up against the wall and then shoot yourself... ;);)

U

User482

wafflycat said:
Careful, User482... with that sort of fare, come the revolution you'll be having to put yourself up against the wall and then shoot yourself... ;);)

Did I forget to mention that the meal was prepared and served by immigrant wage slaves?

U

User482

wafflycat said:
You are simoncc and ICMFP ;)

There we were, having a nice bit of banter, and you have to go and spoil it. ;)

As an aside - do you honestly think that CC would have an appreciation of fine wine and home grown produce?! More likely to be sitting in front of Sky sports in his pressed nylon slacks, eating frozen pizza I would have thought...

wafflycat

User482 said:
There we were, having a nice bit of banter, and you have to go and spoil it. ;)

As an aside - do you honestly think that CC would have an appreciation of fine wine and home grown produce?! More likely to be sitting in front of Sky sports in his pressed nylon slacks, eating frozen pizza I would have thought...

Well if you put it like that...

OP
OP
Cycling Naturalist
In the meantime redcogs is unable to put anyone up against a wall because he's full of roast grouse and game chips, served with Cumberland sauce and washed down with a couple of gallons of Bucky.

Top Bottom