Crap Cycling in Waltham: AWOL?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
well, he's not happy with the £1.7M bridge, and he reckons the 'pennypinching' £7M bridge is going to be undersized, so, presumably, he wants a £10M bridge - and not just here. I reckon that the bill for CrapWalthamForestMisQuoteAtWillBoy's bridges would work out at about £700,000,000,000

subaqua

What’s the point
a lot of his stuff is utter obblocks , but the bit about ruckholt road is spot on , several times i have been riding primary and nearly been rammed out of the way along there. some "improvement" over the original road

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I know we agree on that one - but the odd thing is that it would have been better left as it was. Ilike obblocks, by the way. I've been reduced to writing 'what the asterisk' or 'oh, asterisk off'

OP
OP
StuartG

StuartG

slower but further
Still good value DZ.

Good at identifying and highlighting issues. Less good at solving them and, yes, do keep your chequebook out of sight. If I thought reason and reasonableness would change WF Council I would counsel restraint and more thought. Whereas, in its absence, seeing them, TfL et al comprehensively boll*cked is one joy we have left.

Recommended morning reading and keyboard cleaning exercise for every discerning cyclist :smile:

Top Bottom