Cycle Jumbles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gary r

Guru
any one go to cycle jumbles?i have loads of bike stuff to shift,some retro stuff as well.ive never been to or sold at a cycle jumble.and my first one will be next Sunday (27th Jan) hope to come home with a pocketful of cash,and more space in my garage !!!!

I go to the mud dock one,some bargains

Globalti

Legendary Member
Yes, went to one in Longridge a few weeks ago and ended up buying a super little Specialized Dolce road bike for Mrs Gti, reduced from £700 to £295 and in almost new condition. She loves it!

ayceejay

Guru
I sold a lot of gear at the Kingston jumble prior to moving here. I sold a Pinarello a Pearson and a Condor as well as a box of other stuff tubs etc. the Duegi shoes (one pair new) didn't sell, I wish I still had them.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
keep thinking about having one on my drive just to make space !!

Globalti

Legendary Member
Bike jumbles are perfect if you're restoring an older bike and need parts.

It's also heartening to see that the old boys of cycling were even worse than us for buying, upgrading, hoarding and squirreling away parts!

SteelUn

any one go to cycle jumbles?i have loads of bike stuff to shift,some retro stuff as well.ive never been to or sold at a cycle jumble.and my first one will be next Sunday (27th Jan) hope to come home with a pocketful of cash,and more space in my garage !!!!

Whereabout is it? It doesn't seem to be listed in Kins' link?

Someone told about this the other day. Might be of interest to anyone in the Durham area.

Cycle Jumble

Saturday 2nd March 2013
12.00-4.00pm

Ferryhill Catholic Club Ltd.
Dean Road, Ferryhill, DL17 8ET

100 yards off the A167

Tables £10.00 Entry £1.00

25% of monies taken on the door donated to the Dave Raynor Fund

Contact 01388 662501

Licensed Bar

deanE

One word of advice. Don’t take anyone with you, so they can mind the table whilst you have a quick look around. Result may well be that you will come back with a lot more stuff you don’t need and find that your friend has just sold your best bike for a tenner.

Top Bottom