Cycling Buddy New Forest East Dorset.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mattonsea

Über Member
Hi, Im seeking any informal rides or to hook up with anyone who ride's out in and around the forest . Due to family / work commitments I would struggle with regular times to be part of the CC. Not fussed about pace or distants, Just seek the comradeship of the road :okay:

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Hi Matt! I couldn't leave you with a big zero replies.

I'm probably exactly the other side of the NF, but I'd be up for the odd pootle if we can sort dates and start points. I was just thinking that I haven't been into the forest for ages. Routes tend to go in and out of fashion and I've been all about the Hampshire Downs recently.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
No worries. Routines are all up in the air over the summer holidays, but things should start to settle next month. I have to work around family so I'm a bit of an expert in the wife time trial ("you'd better be back by xx o'clock!")

The northern edge of the forest around Nomansland is about 15 miles for me if you wanted to meet somewhere in the middle. Or, if you want to expand your horizons, you can train it to Winchester (I'm very close to the station) and I can show you some routes north. Up toward Newbery is a cracker. Similarly, I don't often head west of Bournemouth/Poole, so if you have some rides that way I'd be interested.

OP
OP
Mattonsea

Mattonsea

Über Member
I'm positively encouraged to get lost by that family !!
I go up Nomansland and over to Swanage on the chainlink ferry. Also the occasional trip over the Isle of Wight.
I trog around Winch would be good. I lived at student digs at Badger Farm a long time ago.

Top Bottom