Cycling Photo Challenge - Entries and Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Katherine

Guru
I headed for The Quays thinking there might be people about. I found an ice rink with lots of sliding legs and swinging arms. Then I found people enjoying a 3-D light sculpture.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Spartak

Powered by M&M's
image.jpg

Taken at the Boxing Day 10 TT

Can't remember what my rules were, but body parts are included, there is a cycling sign in at least one of the pictures and they were taken outside in the required time period , so I would like to submit Mr SNSSO's winning entries please... Not really new pictures as in they are already on here but they were taken on Christmas day, so are in the qualifying period and the top I am wearing is the one I wore whilst cycling around the world on the day icicles decided to hang off my cycle helmet...

IMG_1833.JPG
IMG_1838.JPG

And the bikes (4 of them) are stored just round the corner out of sight....

djb1971

Legendary Member
Thanks @Katherine @BigAl68.

Don't need a sick note thanks, I'm going to try to get out. I can only make it to the local woods, luckily it's just across the road from me:laugh: I sneaked out on Christmas morning but forgot to add a body part to a pic:cursing:

Having said that, it may as well be a 100 miler once I've stopped for my gasping and coughing fits. Feels like 100 miles :sad:

Thanks @Katherine @BigAl68.

Don't need a sick note thanks, I'm going to try to get out. I can only make it to the local woods, luckily it's just across the road from me:laugh: I sneaked out on Christmas morning but forgot to add a body part to a pic:cursing:

Having said that, it may as well be a 100 miler once I've stopped for my gasping and coughing fits. Feels like 100 miles :sad:
Call it 100m, no one will know what the m stands for :rolleyes: this what I have been doing, haven't you noticed :whistle:

See told you

:cycle:

And as always, and it goes without saying, get well soon..

Top Bottom