Cycling Photo Challenge - Entries and Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
IMG_2389.JPG

Wheat fields beside Waterloo cafe yesterday.

:smile:

Katherine

Guru
Sunbathing and admiring the view ( or did I give up half way up a hill?)

Hilly ride 1.jpg

Well done!
Does your strava profile picture look similar to your Cycle Chat picture and did you pass me today?

Unfortunately it wasn't me that passed you today as I now live on the South coast. Your pictures of Rivington have put a smile on my face and brought back many a cycling memory, and for that I thank you.Did you ride up there from the North? or the steep climb from the South?

Katherine

Guru
Unfortunately it wasn't me that passed you today as I now live on the South coast. Your pictures of Rivington have put a smile on my face and brought back many a cycling memory, and for that I thank you.Did you ride up there from the North? or the steep climb from the South?
From the South: Walkden, Bolton, Belmont, Wheelton, White Coppice, Angezarke, Rivington, Horwich. 41 miles. I will post some pictures in the Your Ride Today thread, but it will be tomorrow when I do!

From the South: Walkden, Bolton, Belmont, Wheelton, White Coppice, Angezarke, Rivington, Horwich. 41 miles. I will post some pictures in the Your Ride Today thread, but it will be tomorrow when I do
I will look forward to seeing those tomorrow. That sounds like a challenging ride. My rides round there started in St Helens through Wigan, Blackrod,then over the top to Belmont. I was a lot younger then!

Top Bottom