Cycling shoe spd size 10

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Planet X currently have some really good deals on shoes here.

THESE have always been very well regarded for the money.

FWIW Wiggle do free returns as well, (others may do as well IDK).

So if the size is wrong you can get it sorted at no extra cost.

FYI, every pair of cycling shoes and boots I've ever bought have always been a size up from my normal shoe size, just saying as it may help you get it right first time.

OP
OP
johnboyturbo

johnboyturbo

So if I am a 10 get a 11 mate

IME yes, but others say their normal shoe size is correct for them, but it's just never been that way for me or anyone else I personally know, and that covers around 7 or 8 different shoe manufacturers.

If buying online I'd always recommend going up one size, then if they're wrong get them swapped, but I'd wager you'd be more likely to get it right first time by sizing up.

Or, go to your LBS, try them on and then you can be 100% sure of the sizing first time, BUT, if you do this PLEASE buy them from the LBS, don't pi$$ them off by using and abusing them, it's simply not cricket.

OP
OP
johnboyturbo

johnboyturbo

Ok cool just want a cheap pair never used them before so trying them.........

Carnac what are they likelike

vickster

Legendary Member
Depends on the shoe, I have two pairs of specialized SPD shoes, one a 43 (and even a little large) and one a 44, fits well. Depends a lot on the width of the shoes and your foot

I went on holiday to Carnac once :smile: Never heard of a shoe brand of the same name, nor has Google from what I can see

If you really just want cheap tryout SPDs, go to Sports Direct for a pair of muddy fox, can try them on too

vickster

Legendary Member
Well maybe my Google is different but if I enter Carnac on the first page, there is not one mention of shoes. If I add shoes, then ok, but hey I have still never heard of them. I don't use inverted commas when Googling - indeed adding them here still brings up no shoes. Weird

Top Bottom