cycling shoes size 11 12 13

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jack smith

Veteran
looking for the above must be either white lime green or bright yellow as you can see im easy on sizes im a 12 but dont mind going one smaller or larger i think its euro 46 57 48 looking to pay under £50

Soltydog

Legendary Member
White & silver close to budget at planet X https://www.planetx.co.uk/i/q/SHSINEVAD/sidi-nevada-road-cycling-shoes
Worth keeping an eye on their site for bargains :thumbsup: Dont think they have any others in your size, but didnt check them all TBH

OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
@Soltydog I can get those for 50 elsewhere I was looking at those a lot and tempted but they look abit cheap and like I would be paying for the name, do you have any experience with them?

Soltydog

Legendary Member
@Soltydog I can get those for 50 elsewhere I was looking at those a lot and tempted but they look abit cheap and like I would be paying for the name, do you have any experience with them?
I have no experience with them shoes, but I did buy some Carnac shoes from Planet X earlier this year at a bargain £30 :thumbsup: The RRP was £150, not sure they were worth that, but at £30 mine were a bargain, quality seems as good as my previous Spesh shoes, but those ones dont appear to be available any longer

How much? Theese would be perfect
Around the £60 mark.

Top Bottom