Cyclist Down - Manchester - ME

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
I'm an idiot

took out my new Carbon road bike today, was all going really well, less than half a mile from work, woman in a car slammed on, I grabbed my brakes and thought "Phew" that was close, let go of them and then she did it again, I went smack bang into the back, glaced the rear quarter and was sent flying onto the pavment

I have damaged my arm, knee and hip, but its nothing serious

After a quick inspection my "Cheap Chinese Carbon" bike seems to have suffered no more than a mild mark.....now THATS a result :-)

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Eeek. Get well soon!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Argh....

Well that's the first 'little mark' on the bike got over with.

Glad you are OK. Phew.

mr Mag00

rising member
glad you are ok, take it easy, please bike is well too, someone did wonder how long it would take :biggrin:

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Im fine, if a little (lot) sore

Its all Pot's fault tho

100% his fault !!!!!

potsy

Rambler
:surrender: Is it safe to come in here now? :blush:

Tynan

Veteran
this wil stand you in good stead for the rest of the year hopefully, you're unlikely to be having that accident again for some time

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
I think I may have invited wagers on Gaz breaking it within 3 1/2 weeks but 3 1/2 days is a bit much! I wish I'd put money on it now.

Glad you're ok Gaz, now take it easy!!!

potsy

Rambler
I think I may have invited wagers on Gaz breaking it within 3 1/2 weeks but 3 1/2 days is a bit much! I wish I'd put money on it now.

Glad you're ok Gaz, now take it easy!!!
I don't think the odds would have been that great, bookies don't pay out on sure things :whistle:

Top Bottom