Daccordi stolen in Bristol... HELP

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

manupedal

Regular
My 1980s white and pink Daccordi was stolen from outside a shop in Bristol last week. This bike was extremely dear to me, and beyond monetary value. They are really rare bikes in England and so if you've bought one or been offered one, the likelihood is that it is one of only a handful that's been sold recently. If you have seen a white and pink Daccordi recently, I would really appreciate if you can pass on the info. There can't be more than a few about. Thanks.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Sorry to hear that.
Any pics you can link to. Seeing as it's a fairly old and rare bike it would help if people could see what to look out for.

Check out THIS thread for some information that may help you find your bike.

OP
OP
M

manupedal

Regular
This is about as close to it as I can find online. Main difference is that mine was mostly white with red at the edges. Also I had modern shimano 600 groupo on it and fairly recent mavic wheels.

ayceejay

Guru
This sounds just like the frame I had back in the 80's, same colour, mine had super record on it, a beautiful thing to behold so I feel your pain. It came from Tony Mills shop on Boxhill and although the shop has changed hands and names there may be some record there, a long shot I know but I don't have any pictures of mine.

Top Bottom