Danny MacAskill

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Radius

SHREDDER
H this link has been posted about 3 times in the last week :biggrin:
But it is amazing, thanks for the thought :tongue:

stargazer

Vermiculturist
HLaB,

First time I've seen this. Pavement cyclists; tsk, tsk :biggrin:

He is pretty good though :sad::tongue:

And now I need to look up Band of Horses whose song "The Funeral" is used as the soundtrack...

Thanks for sharing

Stargazer

Abitrary

I do a lot of street riding like that, and I can tell you that a video like that would have taken a year to shoot simply because of busy bodies objecting.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
I admit I find the bits where people rush up to see where he went(the tunnel steps jump and the one off the balustrade onto the grass bank)give me fits of childish glee.:tongue:

Don't think I'd like to be his ankles.:biggrin:

Bman

Guru
very inspiring :rolleyes:

Im glad I searched before posting this for the 4th time! :laugh:

Bman

Guru
I must admit, I do understand why the "busy bodies" object. At the end of some of the clips, where they are edited together, he is travelling pretty fast, towards pedestrians, and sometimes (when the peds notice him) in the air!. I would take evasive action even if on foot!

At least he didnt jump any red lights :laugh:

I believe Danny, and the stunt team 'The Clan' which he is part of are appearing in Dundee City Square this Saturday and Sunday 2nd/3rd May. They are promoting the Dundee Travel Active launch event. There will be the 'Get Cycling ' roadshow too (which Mickle and Spandex have mentioned here) and other bits of active fun. Maybe see some of you there.