DIY bib longs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Abitrary said:
That's olivia newton john - it says it on her t-shirt even.
I've got a t-shirt with Miss Piggy on. Doesn't mean I've got Frank Oz's hand up my bum.

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

Chuffy said:
I've got a t-shirt with Miss Piggy on. Doesn't mean I've got Frank Oz's hand up my bum.

What it means *is*, is that you thought you were being clever and quickly proved not to be.

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

Anyroad, I'm going to buy some braces tommorrow, and revaluate how to keep my leg warmers up.

That cannondale stuff is cool though. The Carbon LE jacket is like trying on robocop's pajamas - but still costs 30 pints as well.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Abitrary said:
Anyroad, I'm going to buy some braces tommorrow, and revaluate how to keep my leg warmers up.

That cannondale stuff is cool though. The Carbon LE jacket is like trying on robocop's pajamas - but still costs 30 pints as well.

Leg-warmer solution... Duct-tape. It'll keep your thighs hair-free into the bargain.

Abitrary said:
What it means *is*, is that you thought you were being clever and quickly proved not to be.
And YOU are trying to change the subject from your misplaced leg warming solution. But the 80s are back so your fashion sense is right on the curve at least. :evil:

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

Chuffy said:
And YOU are trying to change the subject from your misplaced leg warming solution. But the 80s are back so your fashion sense is right on the curve at least. :evil:

hehe, the day I take fashion advice from a fair weather cyclist is the day I bang peaches geldof.

Abitrary said:
hehe, the day I take fashion advice from a fair weather cyclist is the day I bang peaches geldof.
I look forward to reading tomorrows "My Sex Dwarf Hell" story by Miss Geldof then...

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

Chuffy said:
I look forward to reading tomorrows "My Sex Dwarf Hell" story by Miss Geldof then...

Sounds like a Sunday Sport story (which is obviously your level judging by your vocabulary, humour and grammar).

Danny

Legendary Member
Fab Foodie said:
Braces with shorts were common years ago... pre-lycra probably when shorts had real chamois inserts and were made of mildly itchy wool. I used them without problem, but modern bibs are better.
I think you should post a picture to prove it.

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

Chuffy said:
Look, whenever you want someone to ghost-write your 'autobiography' I'll be there for you.

As long as it's got those pics of Bonj dressed as a circus ringmaster, whipping his flea circus.

Abitrary said:
As long as it's got those pics of Bonj dressed as a circus ringmaster, whipping his flea circus.
I must have missed that memo. :evil:

Anyway, you don't need proper shorts to ride to the corner shop and back Abbers. Your normal slippers and dressing gown combo are more than adequate for that kind of mileage.

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

Chuffy said:
I must have missed that memo. :evil:

Anyway, you don't need proper shorts to ride to the corner shop and back Abbers. Your normal slippers and dressing gown combo are more than adequate for that kind of mileage.

I detect a story coming of the time you did a 500 miler, slept in a tree... and then fell out into a milkfloat which took you back to your mums.

All dirty, with your eyeliner running and an itchy bum. In your charity shop dress.

Top Bottom