DMR from train Birmingham New Street - Police request for info

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lozcs

Guru
British Transport Police (BTP) officers are appealing for the public’s help to identify two men and a woman they would like to speak to following the theft of a high-value bicycle from a train at Birmingham New Street station.

Officers have today released CCTV images of the three people they believe will have information which can assist the investigation into the incident which took place on Saturday, 19 November 2011.

Full Story

migrantwing

Veteran
F*cking CHAV w*nkers

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Hope they catch the filth, but I don't hold too much hope. Shame the guy didn't or couldn't lock the bike in the rack, not sure if you can secure a bike on a voyager.
Feel sorry for the BTP, as you may be able to tell by my name we have dealings with them, normally for all the wrong reasons. They are under resourced and have a huge area to cover and the railway seems to be a magnet for t***s. But I obviously respect the work they do and I know it is off the subject of cycle chat, but a New Street officer was superb in following up an incident when my conductor was assaulted and got the little sc@@@t convicted and jailed for 16 weeks.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Most train companies discourage you locking the bike to the train.
Japanese trains, OTOH, have locks fitted to the luggage racks for you to use.

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
I spend 2 hours a day on Birmingham trains so will definitely keep an eye out.

Top Bottom