Ebay and auction watch: let us know if you see something

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Hand painted tandem racing bicycle, Lot 1.

1708010613988.png

Some work required.

Chris S

Legendary Member
If anybody in the Birmingham area is interested then BiclasB12 have half a dozen 3-speeds outside for £30 each. Most of them are step-throughs but one looks like a men's Raleigh Superbe. It's got locking forks, a full chaincase, etc. I didn't have my reading glasses with me so I couldn't see what year was on the dynohub. It originally had a pulley gear cable but this has been replaced with a modern one. It will need a good clean and service before it's used.
https://www.facebook.com/biclasb12

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
Older ribbles were good tbh

I have one and it rides very well. Just too big for me so will move on.
Stop it!

Just noticed the minimal clearance between the rear tyre and frame; looks like it's intended to be a proper racer. I wonder what the geometry is like...

Bet that would be very nice with a modern 105 groupset on it; although the rear axle spacing probably (thankfully) isn't conducive to easy fitment.

Don't recognise the brand of the first one, however it looks like a steal for £30 - if that was local I'd probably snap it up..

The last two look like they've had a hard life, although 'bent potentially a cheap way of trying that format if you're prepared to put the work in.

classic33

Leg End Member

Top Bottom