Ebay and auction watch: let us know if you see something

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Interesting gear cable stops brazed to the head tube; I've never seen anything like that before

Didn't make reserve

GuyBoden

Guru
Raleigh Gemini Trail (Hybrid) probably 1989/90
s-l1600.jpg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Raleigh-G...344738?hash=item21194c3222:g:91QAAOSwImRYDPHw
I have one of these Hybrid type Raleigh bikes, but not in as good condition as this one. This is a newer model with a few better components than my bike. It's similar to a lightweight Tourer frame.

They are a good inexpensive winter bike, especially when they sell at a very low price.

Just look at the spec:
Raleigh Gemini Trail XC
58cm centre to centre both, top tube and seat tube.
Reynolds 531 tubing frame and 525 forks.
Triple biopace 28,38,48 chainset
Shimano exage brakes, mechs and wheels.
Rapid fire shifters, gears need tuning.
Schalbe marathon 700x28 tyres.
99p starting bid.
Cash on collection only.
Ripley, Derbyshire.

s-l1600.jpg

It sold for £43.66, someone got a good bike at a bargain price...............................

Lightweight 531 frame

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

midlife

Guru
I've a Ridgeback in the kitchen, completely unglamorous . . . frequently lets herself down, by stealing any unattended food. However, she is good at deterring pilferers, purloiners, prowlers, cat burglars, footpads, muggers, robbers and Jehovah's Witnesses.

Gratuitous picture of a Ridgeback puppy :smile:

b384a8a6f79ebc1d592e285aec698382.jpg

Shaun

I've a Ridgeback in the kitchen, completely unglamorous . . . frequently lets herself down, by stealing any unattended food. However, she is good at deterring pilferers, purloiners, prowlers, cat burglars, footpads, muggers, robbers and Jehovah's Witnesses.
My cousin had a ridgeback with some sort of growth hormone problem, looked like a cross between a dog and a donkey! My cuz who was over 6ft used to call in our local for a pint when he took him out for a walk, but if the dog decided to carry on his walkies he had to leave his pint cos the dog was so strong.

Top Bottom