eBay purchase: Peugeot Premiere P10N

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
I didn't put this in the eBay watch thread as I'd thrown in a cheeky bid :okay:

That was last week and I'd waited to be outbid by others. Well, it didn't happen and this afternoon I picked up a 1987? Peugeot Premiere.

It's got new Schwalbe Delta tyres, new-ish mudguards and looks in great condition. There's a few frame marks but that's all. The seller also gave me the original saddle; bar tape is the same as original, just brake hoods and rear reflector missing. It's a bt of a time-warp:

$_57.JPG

Plans?

At the moment it'll live at work and be used between campuses. I've a winter bike built already and it's far too good to turn into a fixie.

Last edited:
I had exactly the same bike but it wasn't in anything like that condition so I took it from.............

THIS.......................................................toTHIS :okay:
IMG_0750.JPG IMG_0884.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
DCLane

DCLane

An update: I've done nothing with it and it's surplus at work due to the Pinnacle Neon 1 I bought so it's going to be on sale shortly.

It's a pity but I can't justify having another bike I'll use only occasionally.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I didn't put this in the eBay watch thread as I'd thrown in a cheeky bid :okay:

That was last week and I'd waited to be outbid by others. Well, it didn't happen and this afternoon I picked up a 1987? Peugeot Premiere.

It's got new Schwalbe Delta tyres, new-ish mudguards and looks in great condition. There's a few frame marks but that's all. The seller also gave me the original saddle; bar tape is the same as original, just brake hoods and rear reflector missing. It's a bt of a time-warp:

$_57.JPG

Plans?

At the moment it'll live at work and be used between campuses. I've a winter bike built already and it's far too good to turn into a fixie.
I'm sure that was the same as Mr Summerdays bike when I met him 30+ years ago, or at least something like that!

OP
OP
DCLane

DCLane

make sure you let us know and offer cc'ers a discount @DCLane

Absolutely. Particularly now that a) I've measured it and it's a 22" frame and b) it's still got the original model / serial number on the side on paper with tape over. The wheels are week 23 from 1986 so it may be an '86 not an '87. All original apart from no rear mudguard reflector, the new tyres and I'm putting new brake pads on tomorrow as the original ones are squeaky.

It'll go on eBay tomorrow with a start price of £99 and a buy-now of £140. £100 to any CC member.

Last edited:
Top Bottom