Edinburgh CC Relay Jersey Meeting??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
See as the CC Relay Jersey is currently in toon, how about a meeting of Edinburgh (and surroundings) CC members, so that as many of you as possible get the chance to meet up and sign the Jersey. Doesn't have to be a long ride, once round the Meadows and into the Peartree for a pint or several would do. Any thoughts??

kyuss

Veteran
I'd be well up for this if it wasn't for the golf ball sized saddle sore/boil I have right on my sit bone at the moment. Walking is painful, sitting is agony, cycling is impossible. Beer in the Peartree does sound tempting though. When is it happening?

D-Rider

Sounds like a grand idea, HJ. Unfortunately work and holiday commitments mean I won't be back in the 'burgh until the second half of June!

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
HJ, it might be best if you nominate a date/time and people can state their availability according to that.

Or else set up one of mags's famous doodles :ohmy:

Any news from Endura about how they are planning to celebrate one of their most famous shirts coming home ?? :biggrin:

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
If it's nice at the weekend I'd planned to get the train into Reekie then cycle home so if it's Sat/Sun morning I may be up for it.

OP
OP
HJ

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
My plan was to do it in the evening, maybe we should have a meeting late afternoon on Sat 30th May, then go down to the Grassmarket for the Nocturne. Anyone interested??

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Hairy Jock said:
My plan was to do it in the evening, maybe we should have a meeting late afternoon on Sat 30th May, then go down to the Grassmarket for the Nocturne. Anyone interested??

That rules me out - have my daughter all day Sat so can't get away out :sad:

OP
OP
HJ

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
goo_mason said:
That rules me out - have my daughter all day Sat so can't get away out :biggrin:

You not going to take her up to the Grassmarket to see the Nocturne? It is supposed to be a family friendly event...

kyuss

Veteran
Hairy Jock said:

I was just about to suggest the same thing. Sounds like a grand idea. I'm meeting a few people at the nocturne anyway, whether I'm able to ride there or not, so count me in.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Hairy Jock said:
You not going to take her up to the Grassmarket to see the Nocturne? It is supposed to be a family friendly event...
Somehow, despite all their best intentions, these 4 words just don't seem to go together, eh ?

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Hairy Jock said:
Yup - and I'll be going to the Nocturne with scoosh-son, aka experiment

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Hairy Jock said:
Oh Mighty HJ, Keeper of the Jersey :ohmy:, where/when are we meeting ?

Top Bottom