Environmentalists look away

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LLB

Patrick Stevens said:
I've been chopping a tree down, and it was very satisfying. :biggrin: I've now got a bonfire pile in my garden well over ten feet high and I shall be having a stupendous bonfire.

I'll be hopping on another plane tomorrow morning for spain, so when you look up and see a contrail, it could be mine :biggrin:

My carbon footprint is definitely going up this year :biggrin:

Plax

Guru
Patrick Stevens said:
I've been chopping a tree down, and it was very satisfying. :blush: I've now got a bonfire pile in my garden well over ten feet high and I shall be having a stupendous bonfire.

If you're into chopping down trees you're more than welcome to chop down my evergreen, it has practically taken up a quarter of the garden and I've been quoted nearly £300 to get rid of the dratted thing.

domtyler

Über Member
Plax said:
If you're into chopping down trees you're more than welcome to chop down my evergreen, it has practically taken up a quarter of the garden and I've been quoted nearly £300 to get rid of the dratted thing.

I'd be careful making offers like that to Patrick, he is probably dribbling into his Sauvignon Blanc right now! :blush:

snorri

Legendary Member
Patrick Stevens said:
It's been very windy here an unsuitable for flying.
Ah! so you have achieved a sufficient level of competence indoors to encourage you to try the great outdoors now.:blush:

yenrod

Patrick Stevens said:
I've been chopping a tree down, and it was very satisfying. :blush: I've now got a bonfire pile in my garden well over ten feet high and I shall be having a stupendous bonfire.

[Robocops voice] - your a 'chop-killer' !

:?:

sheddy

Legendary Member
At least you weren't in hurry -

Fir Tree Trimmer 2002 Darwin Award Nominee. Confirmed True by Darwin
(15 June 2002, England) A tree surgeon, 28, decided to save time and throw the pruned branches of a fir directly into a fire he built near the base of the tree. ALL trees burn, especially fir trees. Predictably, the tree caught fire, putting an end to his further time-saving innovations

OP
OP
Cycling Naturalist
Plax said:

What is it? The tree I cut down was a self seeded leylandii.

Top Bottom