Especially for Chuffy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Having been a bit disappointed by Chuffy's refusal to welcome a certain Texan back to professional cycling with the appropriate level of joy, I thought this might help him see the error of his ways.

Featuring superb lyrics ("...he kicked butt, with the postal team, that's why Lance is king..."), the tune of Abba's "Dancing Queen", a slideshow illustrating moments from LA's cycling career, and little known elements of Armstrong history, such as his walk on the moon, and introduced with the statement that "Lance Armstrong is the Greatest Individual in Human History", I give you, "Lance is King"

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
If I was wanting to help Chuffy see the error of his ways (a project that I welcome with glee, BTW) I'd start with his rubber shorts.
Wrong. Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong. Wrong!

Featuring superb lyrics ("...he kicked butt, with the postal team, that's why Lance is king..."), the tune of Abba's "Dancing Queen", a slideshow illustrating moments from LA's cycling career, and little known elements of Armstrong history, such as his walk on the moon, and introduced with the statement that "Lance Armstrong is the Greatest Individual in Human History", I give you, "Lance is King"
See, this woeful understatement is further proof that all the haterz out there r just jealius off all his acheivments. Lance is greatest and the french suck go Lance!

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
TheDoctor said:
If I was wanting to help Chuffy see the error of his ways (a project that I welcome with glee, BTW) I'd start with his rubber shorts.
Wrong. Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong. Wrong!

wafflycat said:
Oh, I don't know..... :wacko:

Dear oh lord, Waffles, please don't say you've got some too.B)
That strikes me as less wrong.
*really hopes Arch doesn't read this:blush:*

Arch

Married to Night Train
TheDoctor said:
Dear oh lord, Waffles, please don't say you've got some too.:wacko:

<ahem!>

wafflycat

TheDoctor said:
Dear oh lord, Waffles, please don't say you've got some too.;)

No, I haven't got any, but I have seen the photo of Chuffers in his.. It's oddly, odd... yet not entirely horrible... :biggrin:

p.s. Matron says I need my medications now.

Top Bottom