Eurovision 2015

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Glow worm

Glow worm

Legendary Member
Sweden favourites followed by Russia.

Watched the 60 years programme last night... if you get the chance it is an eye opener

When you realise that the German Artist saw Israel given 12 points (Douze points) as a massive statement, or the fact that a German artist was invited to sing a peace song to Israeli troops

The Bosnian entry risking sniper fire to get to the plane ad fly to teh contest (6 other people died that night attempting the same thing)

I have a whole new respect for the competition

OP
OP
Glow worm

Glow worm

Legendary Member
Watched the 60 years programme last night... if you get the chance it is an eye opener

The Bosnian entry risking sniper fire to get to the plane ad fly to the contest (6 other people died that night attempting the same thing)

I have a whole new respect for the competition

We could do with a sniper tonight for some of this lot!
The UK song was odd but catchy, maybe it will do OK.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I've been out voted. SWMBO has decreed we're watching it.
Broadband, laptops/smartphones/tablets and headphones have been designed to enable you to escape from such nightmares! :okay:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Thank god Mr WD doesn't like the eurovision, otherwise I would have had to beat him to death for hogging the remote for the TV. I have no doubt we won't win thank goodness. We will not be and aren't watching it.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
If you search "Eurovision" on twitter it's such a larf

I'm not sure of the exact translation, but this tweet about the Serbian entry doesn't seem very supportive

no veramente c'è la versione serba di s'got talent ... e chi c'è nella giuria Pappa Pig ?

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Good pitching and harmonies from the Norwegian entry. Estonia and UK had intonation problems at the bottom end of the men's ranges. As they were next to each other, I wonder whether there was a problem with the foldback which has since been sorted.

Top Bottom