Everything Recumbent to go

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

davidaw

Hi,

I am selling my Trice and Bachetta Bella, plus all my cycle gear, YFrame trailer, lights, luggage, etc. 1 Lot = £2,000.00 cash to be collected. Trice is used but well cared for. Was regularly serviced. It has a Streamer attached with solid fixings made by local engineering company. Trice has side pod luggage plus that which fits on the rack.

Bachetta Bella has not done many miles. Used mainly when group riding with up-wrongs, but nice and comfy seat and relaxed riding.

Both are setup with Polar sensors, and Polar unit is included, RS800cx for which there are mounts on both the Bella and Trice.

I also bought some time ago a full cover for the Trice, see http://www.krash.us/VeloKit_2009.html which I also include.

I do not have the time to break down everything to sell individual items, hence the low price for everything.

Drawing1.jpg Drawing2.jpg Drawing3.jpg Drawing4.jpg Drawing5.jpg Drawing6.jpg Drawing7.jpg Drawing8.jpg Drawing9.jpg Drawing10.jpg
see pics I just took... More in next message....

OP
OP
D

davidaw

Drawing11.jpg Drawing12.jpg Drawing13.jpg Drawing14.jpg Drawing15.jpg

BTW- Everything is located in South East Essex.

OP
OP
D

davidaw

OK, it is obviously the wrong time of year for this. I will take £1,500 for everything.

At that price anyone buying should be able to sell the stuff they don't want next spring, and make a profit. I won't be here then, hence the offer.

All in, the gear new was over £7,000.

Bring your van and cash.

D

Deleted member 26715

David,

Please don't take offence as this is meant to assist you, but I think you might be better splitting the bikes, I personally 'IF' I could get my wife to ride it, would make you an offer on the Trice but would not be interested in the Bachetta. You also don't say where you are in the country, I know people could ask but a location may draw some interest.

Alan...

OP
OP
D

davidaw

"BTW- Everything is located in South East Essex."

If I split everything I will be left with some I can do nothing with. Everything must go.

BearKnots

Über Member
How Do David ;-)
It was really great to meet you today, and I am totally blown away with all the fantastic goodies that were not expected! Thank you!
The bikes are in great condition and the trailer will be most useful.
Everything has gone to a good home and will be enjoyed fully.

I hope you have a great trip, and wish you a merry xmas and happy new year.

Take care,
Barry ;-)

young Ed

Veteran
where you going what's happening!!!???
i was going to tell you my birthday is 2nd of January but i doubt @BearKnots is going to be quite so kind now he has parted with the cash!?
Cheers Ed

OP
OP
D

davidaw

I am off to Asia for a while, start in Hong Kong next month, go down to Manila, then perhaps on to Australia after to see my Uncle.
No time limit. Might be months or years away :smile:

Having to clear everything here, hence the pricing for everything. Just glad the bike gear has found a home where it will see use again. Thanks Barry.

young Ed

Veteran
I am off to Asia for a while, start in Hong Kong next month, go down to Manila, then perhaps on to Australia after to see my Uncle.
No time limit. Might be months or years away :smile:

Having to clear everything here, hence the pricing for everything. Just glad the bike gear has found a home where it will see use again. Thanks Barry.
you gonna get a bike out there and still hang about on here?
Cheers Ed

OP
OP
D

davidaw

that light is rechargeable from the sun with battery backup. Use on flash mode in day riding. I bought when on special offer at Wiggle I think. I always had at least 2 flashes on all the time. Here, country lanes take you in to darkness around corners where there are trees, so like to always try to be seen.

I doubt I will feel safe on the roads there for sometime. They do get crazy there. Who knows though.

young Ed

Veteran
i guessed it might be and was looking for a model name but yo say you got it from wiggle so will look on their tinterweb pages for it.
i know all about dark country lanes and roads i live on them!
Cheers Ed

Top Bottom