Exercise bike band replacement?!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Toby_2009

Hi,

Picked an old excercise bike up from a charity shop a while ago and it need a new band (old ones bburnt out, jusjt smokes then burns my fingers:blush:)

So, where can I get one or are there any alternatives? its only a very short band. - iv tried searching the net with no luck:angry::biggrin:

Thanks,

Toby

Noodley

Here's a very short band:

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw0zZttfUaw

All Singing and Dancing in one small package.

redjedi

Über Member
Perhaps you could try a washing machine or tumble dryer belt.

Or perhaps a lady's stocking would work :biggrin:

Can I ask why you want to use an exericise bike? I don't understand them, all that pedalling and you haven't gone anywhere.

OP
OP
T

Toby_2009

redjedi said:
Perhaps you could try a washing machine or tumble dryer belt.

Or perhaps a lady's stocking would work :biggrin:

Can I ask why you want to use an exericise bike? I don't understand them, all that pedalling and you haven't gone anywhere.

well partly that i bought it on an impulse and dont want to waste that money and partly because I sometimes fancy doing a very short ride to wake me up etc but dont have long enough to go out on the bike

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Toby_2009 said:
well partly that i bought it on an impulse and dont want to waste that money and partly because I sometimes fancy doing a very short ride to wake me up etc but dont have long enough to go out on the bike

How short is short? :tongue:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Sittingduck said:
How short is short? :tongue:

From about here... to here. Obviously...

I've sometimes wondered about getting an exercise bike, thinking it might give me some exercise while watching telly. Or it might just gather dust.

Top Bottom