F11

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I just found out the hard way that when you press F11 in Internet Explorer, the display goes full screen. How did I discover this? By spending 5 minutes trying to get my flippin' toolbars back after they vanished all by themselves!

The other day, I pressed some miracle combination of keys and my computer started beeping at me once a second. Go figure!

Why me?

:laugh:

mr Mag00

rising member
if you get the right keys u can spin display through 90 degrees an office lady did that by resting an a4 folder on keyboard. took a long time to sort that out.

Shaun

Founder
It's a really useful tool for finding URL's when stuff is brought up in a pop-up window with no address bar showing (a web design "trick" to "hide" URL's that works quite well as most people aren't even aware of F11).

Another "trick" is to start the HTML of a web page a couple of hundred lines down the page. To the casual observer it looks like there is no HTML code, but keep scrolling far enough and you'll find it .... :laugh:

Cheers,
Shaun :angry:

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
beanzontoast said:
I just found out the hard way that when you press F11 in Internet Explorer, the display goes full screen. How did I discover this? By spending 5 minutes trying to get my flippin' toolbars back after they vanished all by themselves!

The other day, I pressed some miracle combination of keys and my computer started beeping at me once a second. Go figure!

Why me?

:laugh:

Oh yeah, it does, doesn't it?

How do you get it back again?????

Top Bottom