Fair play to Chris DeBurgh. Not a fan of him at all

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Fnaar said:
The only CdeB song I like (as far my research has taken me, which is not that far) is that Christmas one, A Spaceman Came Travelling, which sort of reminds me of the Erich Von Daniken books I used to read when I were a lad
I put that on a compilation tape once, and forever after, whenever it came up I winced and ffw'd. It's AWFUL! :vomitsmiley:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I only like the song at Xmas. In fact 'like' is too strong a word. It's more 'tolerate'

PaulB

Legendary Member
I like Christy Berg.

Well, when I say "like", I really mean tolerate.

Well, when I say "tolerate", what I really mean is that in preference to the risk of hearing more than one consecutive note of the nauseating, sickly sound he inflicts or seeing any aspect of his odious leprachaunic looks, I would commit the biggest bank job ever seen in history and use the proceeds to fund serious research into time travel and go back to the night he was conceived and take his father out for the biggest Guinness session ever recorded in Oirland to ensure he was unable to "get wood" on the infamous black night in question. His daughter's tidy though.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
".....How it must have galled you to hear the rapturous welcome I received at the start of the show; how you must have writhed at every standing ovation; how you must have cringed at every call of “Chris, we love you”; how you must have felt isolated as the audience rose to their feet as one, singing, dancing and shouting out for more...."

....and then I woke up.

Top Bottom