Famous paintings which emulate your real life's experience.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
We all have days when we feel like a fat woman sleeping naked on a couch, right?

Freud-benefits.jpg

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
You have a dark soul indeed.
It's not ALL bad - there are glimmers of light! (It's the damn winter blues/SAD - I always feel pretty down from November to March. A few thousand miles of sunny cycling will sort me out later in the year****.)

**** And the negative voice in my head shouts "Yeah, just in time for NEXT bloody winter"! :whistle:

Moon bunny

Judging your grammar.
Thank you, Hover fly is on the mend, so I have a bit of time to spare nowadays.
I have not mentioned it before, as he asked me not to "put it all over the internet" but just saying do not ignore prolonged headaches or disturbed vision, no matter how proud of never having a day off sick you are, should give you a clue as to what was wrong.

Haitch

Flim Flormally

TVC

I have not mentioned it before, as he asked me not to "put it all over the internet" but just saying do not ignore prolonged headaches or disturbed vision, no matter how proud of never having a day off sick you are, should give you a clue as to what was wrong.
So long as he is recovering, we look forward to seeing him back on here too. Have you had to pause your stand up career?

Top Bottom