fashion police needed after being called boring by 12 year old girl

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

montage

God Almighty
What colours go and what doesn't?
I'm so bad with fashion and usually stick with the white T shirt + jeans....simples.

For smart casual/partying/dates/modest does/unmodest does, what looks "hot" and what is not?

If you have a brookes saddle, find a different thread.

OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
Oh and I guess different stuff suits different heights/shapes etc.... well im 6'2, slightly lanky and unstyled boring- usually short hair.

This could be like that kiss/marry/avoid TV show :sad:

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Ta da! :sad:

stylish-70s-fashion.jpg

gavintc

Guru
Buy from some decent shops and look at the manequins for help in coordinating clothes. My wife is quite good, she pushes me to try new styles and be a little bit more modern. As a 52yr old, I do not want to look like mutton dressed as lamb, but I have definitely become more modern in recent years.

Young Un

Go to trendy shops live river island, topman, bank, h + m, some next clothes are ok, try primark for some mega stylish but mega bargain clothes!

Kovu

Über Member
NOTHING wrong with a white tee and jeans, there staple fashion pieces, but you have to make sure that these two pieces are well fitting and from a decent store. It sounds silly to some, but jeans are totally different styles from another, make sure they are in style etc. :sad: And if it fits top it off with a leather jacket. Can't live without my leather jacket.

Kovu

Über Member
And with jeans make sure they are in a nice style, I am never out of my skinny jeans, although I do have one pair of bootlegs that are bench and are very good fitting, just make sure the jeans are nice. One or two good pairs are perfect/

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Oh deary me:sad:
Dont do it Montage!
When my (now gf) first saw me, i was in full club kit Lycra, what does that show you!
YC, your idea on looking in magazines is abit, well, girly, to be honest.

I do look pretty good, even if i do say so myself, and i will soon be getting a Brooks saddle;)

I do have the added benefit of a GF, who drags takes me to shops to get me fashionable clothes.

Im now going to run away from this thread, before it too much talk on clothes go on.

OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
Kovu said:
And with jeans make sure they are in a nice style, I am never out of my skinny jeans, although I do have one pair of bootlegs that are bench and are very good fitting, just make sure the jeans are nice. One or two good pairs are perfect/

So shall I buy a leather jaquet, skinny jeans and skin tight white T shirt?
And bootlegs?

Young Un

Kovu said:

*faces threats from being called gay/girl*

But skinny jeans rock!!!!:sad:

OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
Joe24 said:
I do have the added benefit of a GF, who drags takes me to shops to get me fashionable clothes.

quote]

My closest friend is a girl (and a hot one at that) ......but I still REFUSE to go shopping with her just because there is always something better to do...

Top Bottom