Favourite Cycling YouTube channels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lpoolck

Veteran

speccy1

GCN mean well, BUT, the

"eat cake like a pro"
"oil your chain like a pro"
"wipe your arse like a pro"

Gets right on my tits:evil:

I`m not a pro, I don`t pretend to be a pro, and am too fat/slow/old to be a bloody pro. Why can`t people be normal cyclists??

jarlrmai

Veteran
GCN mean well, BUT, the

"eat cake like a pro"
"oil your chain like a pro"
"wipe your arse like a pro"

Gets right on my tits:evil:

I`m not a pro, I don`t pretend to be a pro, and am too fat/slow/old to be a bloody pro. Why can`t people be normal cyclists??

Have you tried eating cake like a pro?

jamma

Über Member
I watch GCN, cycling maven, orica greenedge backstage pass.

I genuinely don't like durianrider and thats putting it pleasently

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Thanks for posting that - I've seen a later, more southern one where he goes through Canmore (Alberta) following a trail that goes along the high parts of the Rockies through the States but I haven't seen the northern ones. (Funny to see an ''avocado'' Surly Troll. My brother, who lives near to Canmore, rides an avocado Troll which he calls a Trohloff on account of its underailable gears, most recently seen this summer on a gentle ride around east Kent. It tends to do its miles in India.)

bondirob

Durianrider cycling tips, divides opinions but he knows bikes.
Cycling Maven his recent tdf videos were excellent
GCN of course

OP
OP
K

Kominic

Regular
Thanks lads (and ladies, if there were any) for the suggestions. These should keep me going till the ballot results for Ride London 2017 arrive.

I really like this. But I'd to see what else they can do. Virtually no views too, so how did you find them?

I genuinely don't like durianrider and thats putting it pleasently

You and me both. Him and his harriden are both really irritating and quite unpleasant. Used to be subbed to both. Never again!

Top Bottom